Let's take a look at what is a disease? This is a failure of the energy balance of a person.

For example, if a person is experiencing financial difficulties in life, then his third chakra is blocked, which is responsible for the material condition and the functioning of the digestive tract. Blocking, the chakra does not provide energy supply to the organs for which it is responsible, and they, losing their energy balance, begin to get sick.


Modern scientists have proven that if a person is worried, angry, then his immune system immediately weakens, and naturally, diseases immediately arise.


Chakras are energy batteries, so to speak. They receive energy from the space of the Universe and the bowels of the earth, and then transfer it to our organs, because from the food we eat, only 10 - 30% of the energy for the body is obtained, and we get the rest 70% from space.

Energy for the body is the initial nutrition!


I cover this topic in detail in courses where I explain to people the direct connection of their physical organism with the Spiritual world. The spiritual world is primordial, and its manifestation is our physical life. If there were no God, there would be no us!


If you suffer from certain diseases, then, as a rule, you yourself are to blame. Yes! This is exactly how it is! Of course, there are many reasons, but the ultimate source is yourself.


And having realized this, it is necessary to get rid of what destroys you, to reconsider the values ​​of life, to wish all people everything that you want for yourself. And then you will certainly be healthy!


I teach my students the practice of self-healing with the help of energy, and having gained strong potential and experience, they can then heal other people.


I have been practicing as a healer for over 15 years. In the course of treatment, I work with patients, applying my proven techniques and my energy, and the energy of Divine Forces. For the treatment of certain diseases in my work, it takes from three to ten sessions, depending on the complexity of the disease.


Author: Natalia Rodina


You can get more knowledge at Natalia Rodina's courses at the Personality Development Center.
Get to know this world with deeper awareness and understanding, learn to manage your life. 
Come to study! 


Call or write us +380975219003 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram) - Olga


or by e-mail: rodina@planetmail.com